Call For Papers
The IFIP SEC conference is the flagship event of the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) Technical Committee 11 on Security and Privacy Protection in Information Processing Systems (TC-11). We seek submissions from academia, industry, and government presenting novel research on all theoretical and practical aspects of security and privacy protection in ICT Systems.
Practitioners and industry representatives are encouraged to submit papers.
From 2021, Computers & Security, published by Elsevier, is honoured to sponsor the Best Paper Award at the annual IFIP’s SEC conference. The annual award will carry a prize to the value of USD $1,000 and an extended version of the paper will be invited for publication in the journal.
Computers & Security are proud to be able to support the IFIP SEC conference and for their continuing close collaboration with the IFIP Technical Committee 11: Security and Privacy Protection in Information Processing Systems.
We welcome contributions within, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Access control and authentication
- Applied cryptography
- Audit and risk analysis
- Big data security and privacy
- Cloud security and privacy
- Critical infrastructure protection
- Cyber-physical systems security
- Data and applications security
- Digital forensics
- Human aspects of security and privacy
- Identity management
- Industry networks security
- Information security education
- Information security management
- Information technology misuse and the law
- IoT security
- Managing information security functions
- Mobile security
- Multilateral security
- Network & distributed systems security
- Pervasive systems security
- Privacy protection and privacy-by-design
- Privacy-enhancing technologies
- Quantum computations and post-quantum cryptography
- Side-channel attacks
- Surveillance and counter-surveillance
- Trust management
Papers have to be submitted via EasyChair.
Edinburgh Napier University
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
International Federation for Information Processing